Another day, another lunch. Opened up the fridge and had some chicken breasts waiting to get grilled. So today I decided to throw together a parmesan garlic chicken wrap. Didn’t have much for veggies at home since it’s going to be Easter weekend and the hubby and I are taking off tomorrow. So here’s what I made with what little we have left in our fridge.
- 4 oz chicken (grilled – I marinated it in BWW parmesan garlic sauce)
- 1 tortilla (I used La Tortilla Factory Low Carb High Fiber wraps)
- Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic sauce
- ranch (optional)
- parmesan cheese (I ended up using what I had on hand, which was a mexican blend)
- veggies (I normally like to put red peppers, tomatoes, or onion on this, but I didn’t have any in the fridge)
Grilled the chicken.. marinating each side with the parmesan garlic sauce. Then after it was done I cut into smaller cubes. Placed chicken on top of tortilla, added cheese, lettuce, any veggies you have, and a little bit of the parm garlic sauce/ranch. Then fold it up and you are good to go! Tastes like/better than a chicken wrap you get at Buffalo Wild Wings and is healthier than what they’re giving you. Simple, easy, fresh, good. Enjoy! :)