You can never go wrong with some Mexican food… am I right? These were super easy and SOOO GOOOD!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. of shrimp (used precooked and no tails)
- 3 TBSP fajita seasoning divided (Penzey’s Fajita Seasoning)
- 3 TBSP olive oil or avocado oil
- 3 bell peppers (used red, yellow, and green)
- 1 red onion (only used 1/4 of it since my husband doesn’t like onions)
- 1 lime
- Flour or Corn Tortillas (optional)
- Light the grill and get it warmed up.
- Cut your bell peppers and onions into strips.
- Put peppers and onions in a bowl and add 2 TBSP of oil and 2 TBSP of fajita seasoning and mix ’til coated.
- Put onto a pan and on the grill for 10 minutes.
- Put shrimp in same bowl and add 1 TBSP of oil and 1 TBSP fajita seasoning and mix.
- Add shrimp to the pan on the grill once your veggies have cooked for about 10 minutes. I recommend flipping your veggies a couple of times while grilling too.
- If you’re having tortillas to put your fajitas on wrap them in tin foil and place on the grill too so they are warm.
- Grill everything for about another 10 minutes.
- Take off the grill and squeeze lime juice over top and add fresh cilantro over top too.
- Serve with any of your favorite toppings (mine are greek yogurt, pico de gallo, and cheese) although you really don’t need them. I had my leftovers without any and it was still delicious.